Naija Top StoriesStories

Popular beautician, Sally Onome Okunzuwa dies from carbon-monoxide poisoning

Friends and family members have taken to social media to mourn the death of popular beautician, Sally Onome Okunzuwa. 

The late beautician died from monoxide poisoning in her hotel room in Obudu, Calabar on August 23. She was reportedly discovered dead after burning charcoal in her room to keep her warm in the night. 

A post shared on Sally’s Instagram page read; 

It is with deepest regret we bring to your knowledge the sudden demise of our beloved daughter, sister and boss Sally Onome Okunzuwa CEO SALLY SIGNATURE SALOON AND SPA.
Who left this world to a better place On the 23rd of August 2020 due to Carbon monoxide poisoning.

The sally signature brand will like to use this medium to appreciate you all for your prayers and support.

Samantha Osakue

I am samantha, 18 years old, student of Ambrose Ali University, micro biology 100 level, I'm 5.5 feet tall, I am a blogger and my hobbies are reading books and sight seeing

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Open chat
1
Hello!
Advertise With Us